via Felice Cavallotti 24
42041 – Brescello
Inaugurated in 2009, the Museum combines the awesomeness of cinema with the culture of the local territory, so closely intertwined with the Po River. It focuses in particular on images and materials related to life in the countryside and along the river banks in the 1950s. One section of the Museum is dedicated to the luthier Raffaele Vaccari, also known as Faiòl (Lentigione 1908-1994) and includes images, documents, and a replica of his luthier’s workshop.